Introduction to Periscope as a Professional Marketing and Communications Tool
What to Expect from This Periscope Course
How Big Is Periscope?
- Getting Started
A Tour of the Periscope App and its Features
Video is Crucial for the Business of a Modern Professional
- Winning Strategies and Tactics
How to Attract Viewers to Your Periscope Broadcasts
Join Our Twitter List: Periscope Professionals
How to Produce High Quality Video
What is the Ideal Length for a Periscope Broadcast?
Don't Be All Business.
How to Find Interesting Periscope Broadcasts
- Professional Use Cases For Periscope
Periscope Use Cases - Public Broadcasts
Periscope Use Cases - Private Broadcasts
How to Monetize Your Periscope Activity
- Compliance and Future Use of Your Broadcasts
How to Record Your Periscope Broadcast for Future Use
Example of Recorded Periscope Video
Periscope for Professionals - Expand Your Influence and Win New Clients
Boost your business by connecting with your clients, prospects, and the world at large with interactive, live video streams via Periscope.
Total Students Enrolled: 404
Relationships are the lifeblood of your business.
In this course you will learn how to take advantage of a powerful new tool called Periscope to:
- Build deeper relationships with your existing clients.
- Connect with prospects to win new business.
- Show off your business to recruit high quality talent.
- Expand your sphere of influence to attract a larger audience and generate more leads.
- An iPhone or Android phone - Technically you can use and iPad, iPod touch (with a camera) or an Android tablet but generally most folks use their phone.
- The Periscope App - Get the iOS App here and the Android App here.
- An Adventurous Spirit - Periscope is a new app. You are going to have to play around and experiment to get the full value out of it.
Note: While it is helpful to have familiarity with other social media platforms it is not required. If Periscope is the first social media app you have ever used you will do just fine. See Adventurous Spirit requirement.